April 14, 2008

Seventeen Hours Left

So, we have just passed the seventeen hour mark. I have just barely started packing, and I will continue once I finish this post and tell people about the new blog. I am pretty sure I have everything I need but I will find that out once I lay it all over the floor in the guest bedroom. It's really exciting and I don't know if I will be sleeping tonight. As long as I have myself, my passport, my visa card, some cash and Dasha, everything else can be found somewhere in Europe.

About the blog: I haven't done this before so it may take me a while to get used to this "blogging" thing. I will try to keep it up to date as we move along through our 120 days in Europe. Feel free to leave a comment here and there, I will try and read them all. I don't know how much time I'll have to write or how expensive it will be so I assumed this would be a great way to keep everybody updated. You can still send me personal e-mails to my account but there are no guarantees that I will reply to all of them because frankly I'd rather soak in the culture of Europe than hang around an LCD screen.

I'll try to keep everybody up to date!

No comments: