April 15, 2008

Five (You can count them on one hand)

Well. It's tough to sleep. I finished updating my ipod and packing and setting everything up so that I can leave with as little stress as possible and not come back to any catastrophe or give headaches to my family. I think that I am all set other than the sleep. But that's okay I can do that while I immobilize my legs in a small airline seat. I can count the hours on one hand now!

9:00 leave vancouver
13:20 leave calgary after 2 hours in the airport
9:55 leave frankfurt after over 3 hours in the airport
13:15 arrive in Kiev

Next message will be from Over the Atlantic!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Wonderful Trip Stephane & Dasha. We will be with, and thinking of you every day and hoping you are having the time of your life. Enjoy . . Have Fun and do be careful. Lots of Love Uncle Steve and Auntie Marcy.

Janelle said...

Wow you were sneaky! I didn't hear you last night! I will/already do miss you heaps! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you! Have a great time and be safe! XOX Tante Rose Marie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dasha! Hope you're having a fantastic start to your 20th year and to your trip. Have fun exploring and experiencing lots of different cultures and adventures. Love to you and to Stéphane! Diane and Michel

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephane and Dasha

I'm looking through the comments and I see that the comment that I thought I sent must not have been sent. So here I go again wishing you congradulation on your engagement and looking forward to reading about your trip. Just a little jealous i might say. Keep enjoying yourself. Love Claudette Stefan and the kids.