May 11, 2008

Hey

Quick message to say we are having a blast. we had a long 12 k hike from fira to oia one day and a ride on an atv the next to red beach and to the other end of the island. we have had some good and bad food but only good times and my cold is all gone basically. we are leaving today on the overnight boat back to athens then we board our train to kalambaka to start a short inland stay in greece. we will give more details from there but wanted to let you know we are still having lots of fun in greece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, variety in food fare is not optimal in Greece. As much as I like chicken and roasted potatoes, I did get tired of it after a while.

They do have great yogurt though called Velouté, if I remember correctly.

I hope you have a sunny day to see Meteora. It is spectacular!

XOX Tante Rose Marie

Janelle said...

Hello Stephy & Dasha :) Great idea Matante about the yogurt!!! I had forgotten about that and she's right it sure is delicious! Glad to hear you guys are having a great time :) I am off to Hawaii!