Hello everybody. We are safely snuggled away in Santorini but it's almost like a ghost town here without any tourists. All the stores are closed it's like a sunday everyday! We had a nice long ferry ride where we started an ultimate card tournament which will last until the end of the trip (my family will know the game as shithead), our turkey was fine and made tasty sandwiches. The island is beautiful and even if it's cloudy the landforms are so beautiful; it excites my geographer senses. We have not visited the beaches yet but are on our way even if the weather is variable. Our room is very clean and we have a fridge this time.
Dasha is still extremely healthy but I have a little bit of a runny nose so we took a generous shot of Ouzo yesterday to cure me. It was really good and inexpensive however I am still not 100% but who cares im on a Greek island so I can't complain.
Can't wait to see what types of adventures await us here.
4 comments:
hmm, I never knew Ouzo could potentially cure cold/flu ;) . Have to do some research with that :P
Good job on the Ouzo ;) Always worth a try. Keep in mind if the first one doesn't work, try an other, then an other.... and once you're too drunk, the last thing on your mind is your runny nose :) Oh I am such a good influence :)
Glad you guys are having fun and playing lots of shithead!
Santorini without a lot of tourists is a very rare thing!!! Must be the weather. It's clearing up in a day or so from what they say @ WeatherUnderground, so I'm sure you'll see Santorini in all its glory. Glad to see you're having tons of fun and all's well (the cold will be but a memory in a few days).
Love and hugs to both of you - Maman
Hey, you guys! Sounds like you're having a blast - and congratulations on your engagement!! Gefeliciteerd, as they say here in the Netherlands. ;) I hope you both have a wonderful time on the rest of your trip - Goede reis! :)
Post a Comment